Can you imagine the relationship between our health and Praval Pishti? You might be thinking that medicines only cure the diseases, how they can be beneficial for the health? So, let me tell you guys that ayurvedic medicines not only cure the diseases but also make you healthy. Ayurveda has the secret of living a healthy life by balancing the mind, body and spirit of the body.
Today, I am going to tell you an amazing ayurvedic medicine known as Praval Pishti. Here, I will tell you the relation between health and Praval Pishti. How can it help you in staying healthy and strong for a long period of time? So, read the next lines to get more information about Praval Pishti and its startling health benefits.
Praval Pishti- Ayurvedic Medicine
Praval Pishti is one of the famous ayurvedic medicines used for various healing and medicinal purposes. Praval Pishti is also known as coral calcium as it prepared from the coral. Praval is the name given to coral in Hindi and in Ayurveda. However, coral is not directly used in the Ayurveda. First of all, it is processed with edible rose water and ground to make a micro-fine powder. The coral calcium powder processed with rose water is known as Praval Pishti. Praval Pishti is 100% natural coral calcium processed with rose water.
Medicinal Properties of the Praval Pishti
Praval Pishti has a number of medicinal and ayurvedic properties that help to cure several health ailments from the roots. It has the following healing properties-:
- Anti-inflammatory -: These properties of the Praval Pishti help to reduce the inflammation of the skin.
- Antacid -: These properties help to reduce the acid production in the stomach.
- Digestive stimulant –: These properties of the Praval Pishti help to cure digestive problems from the roots as well as make your digestion strong and healthy.
- Anti-pyretic -: The anti-pyretic properties of the Praval Pishti give same effects as Acetaminophen.
Health Benefits of the Praval Pishti
Praval Pishti has a number of health benefits. It helps to tackle the root causes of the problem as well as make you a healthy person. It is used to treat the ulcers, acidity, bleeding piles, fever, cold, cough, cardiovascular diseases, calcium supplement, low bone mineral density, hair fall, premature greying of hair, sunburn and burning sensation or heat sensation in any part of the body. Let’s talk some other health benefits of the Praval Pishti.
- Praval Pishti is a good source of calcium. Deficiency of calcium is very common after the 30s, especially in women. This can cause several health problems too such as tooth decay, low bone mineral density, and bone loss. Due to the calcium contents, it helps in maintaining bones, teeth and cell membranes healthy.
- Praval Pishti helps to cure skin related disorders such as skin rashes, pimples, whiteheads, blackheads, cracks, pimples and make your skin glowing and healthy.
- Praval Pishti is also a good source of vitamin C. It helps in making your skin glowing, lustrous and moisturize. It also prevents the discoloration and premature aging of the skin. It also helps in the healing from the sunburn and other injuries.
- Due to the cooling properties of the Praval Pishti, it helps to lower down the body temperature, health disorders related to excessive body heat such as nasal bleeding, excessive sweating, heavy menstruation and burning of eyes.
- Praval Pishti helps to balance all tridoshas in the body. It also helps to improve the immunity of the body so that your body can easily fight off infections, diseases and viruses. It also improves your heart health.
So, these were some of the common health benefits of the Praval Pishti. Now, you might have comprehended the effectiveness as well as the relation between our health and Praval Pishti. Now, let’s see how you will take this medicine.
The recommended dosage of the Praval Pishti is 125-250 mg once or twice a day or as directed by the ayurvedic doctor. This ayurvedic medicine is commonly administered along with honey, ghee or butter. Well, it is suggested to consult your doctor before starting taking this or any other type of ayurvedic medicine.